Wednesday 11 September 2013

Creating And Managing A Blog.

I was expecting to learn how to use Blogger efficiently, to help me with my studying whilst attending Palmer's College. I wanted to know how to create a blog but more importantly how to retrieve information which my teacher has posted as a message so that I am always on track and am never behind on work due in. In the process I have learnt how to create and customise my blog. I also learnt how to post things onto my blog. I will use these skills I have gained to keep track of my progress in IT and maybe other subjects. I know how to view messages which have been posted by my teacher thus keeping me on track. I had never used blogger before I joined Palmer's college and I will probably never use it once I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment